JROTC Fan-Pledge Fundraisers POSTPONED
The JROTC fundraiser will be conducted in the new cafeteria Thursday, October 3rd. Every cadet in the battalion must be in attendance to make this fundraiser a huge success. The JROTC Department/Instructors are asking that each cadet have at least 20 contacts loaded under their name by Monday. Parents please assist your cadet with obtaining potential contacts (friends/co-workers/family members/church members/neighbors) that are willing to donate at least $25 to support this worthy fundraiser. Each cadet received a thorough briefing about how to load contacts under there profile. I have also included the incentive scale that was briefed that outlines what a cadet will receive if they participate if they reach certain goals. Please feel free to email Sergeant Major Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about anything. On the day of the fundraiser each cadet will stay after school to prepare for the fundraiser which will begin at 4:00 pm and last only 45 minutes. Lastly, you may also assist in our efforts on October 3rd by assisting your cadet with their call list or being a person who will punch in the data during the fundraiser. We look forward to seeing some of the parents there to assist.
“LET’S GO TEAM PANTHER”
Become a Panther Hero
Why become a Panther Hero?
- Help perpetuate the great heritage of Paschal High School
- FWISD does not cover the costs and fees of many school activities today
- Students who participate in school activities perform better
What are the membership fees used for?
- Off-set student activity fees, some as much as $500 per student
- Cover JROTC Activities, such as, military ball, field trips, drill competition fees, equipment and uniform accessory replacement.
- Cover activity support supplies
- Cover registration and travel fees when Paschal activities are honored with prestigious performance invitations.
The Paschal Choir has been invited to play at Carnegie Hall in 2020. The cost will be $130,000.
Can I honor someone with a Hero membership? YES
- Honor a current student
- Honor a parent or grandparent
- Honor a friend
- Honor a teacher or coach
What are the membership fees?
- Membership fees start at $19/month on an auto-pay plan.
- One-time donations are also greatly appreciated.
Are membership fees and donations tax deductible?
- The Panther Hero program is a part of the Paschal Enrichment Foundation, a 501 c3 Charitable Organization.
Can I choose what Panther activity I want to support? YES
How do I donate to this great cause?
Contact: Joe Greenslade
Text or phone: 817-995-4685